- The regular airport open hours cover the scheduled operations.
- For actual open hours check EFMA NOTAMs here
- We file applications on behalf of or customers for extensions or non-standard open hours per request.
- Additional fees do apply for any extensions granted.
- Generally no permit is required for aircraft and operators originating in EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
- Carriers originating in other countries are required to obtain a permit. For more information click here
Customs and immigration
- Mariehamn is an airport of entry; both customs and passport control are available.
- A pre-announcement is required for non-scheduled traffic.
- The carrier is responsible to check the entry requirements prior to arrival at Mariehamn.
- JET A1 and AVGAS 100LL
- Fuel provider is SHELL
- The handling fees are collected by viaGO
- The airport fees (navigation, landing, terminal etc.) are collected by Finavia.
- Cash money (EUR) and common credit cards are accepted as means of payment. Additional fees may apply for card transactions.
- All credits are subject to pre-approval.